[bitlug] Re: talk

  • From: Peeyush Prasad <peeyush@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bitlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 11:44:08 +0530 (IST)

ok, in the absence of others collaborating:
 TC: 2,4::C api
 me: 3,4::lin api
I guess we can collaborate on item 5, although it might not be necessary
to do that at all...
 what I was saying is that we give a taste of all topics in session one,
and address them induvidually in the coming sessions...
 So, spend (most) 15 mins on the philosophy of each subtopic in the first
talk. This, coupled with the lug intro and the 2hr booze party at the end
ought to take care of the 1.5 hrs :^)
 anybody, I have lost aswath's mailid and tel num, will appreciate if
someone ties up that end with a confirm from him... also the advrrt dept
needs to swing into action...
-- P