[bitlug] Re: talk

  • From: Peeyush Prasad <peeyush@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bitlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 11:56:24 +0530 (IST)

Well, we've just decided on the intial splitup, what one wants to putin is
the speakers choice,keeping in mind the time and audience preferences...
 The purpose? its a good thing to know all this, that's all... even if
your app doesn't need that kind of thinking, I think its just good to
know....
 advrt: nobody from the college is on this list, so if anybody knows some
juniors who might be interested or can be tricked into this, pls try!
otherwise, we'll have to do it this time and hope that next time we have
somebody!
 ok, next mail only in the even from my side..
-- P