[bitlug] problem

  • From: "firaz peer" <firaz_ap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bitlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 9 May 2004 18:18:45 -0000

hi there,
   one of my friends asked me the solution to this problem. since i could not
figure out the solution i decided to ask u guys.
   given a set of numbers, we are to print all possible combinations of numbers
that can be formed using those numbers.
   for example, say we're given 1,2,3. the possible combinations are
123
132
213
231
321
312
   this is a simple example. but the problem is to solve it for any number of
integers. btw nested for loop doesn't work. please send across the code or the
logic of the problem a.s.a.p.

thanx.

khuda hafiz
          firaz.