[bitlug] Re: problem...

  • From: Peeyush Prasad <peeyush@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bitlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 11:15:44 +0530 (IST)

hi Karthik,
 What I suggest is that you get in touch with the BIT representatives
(Santhosh,Divya and others), and tell them about all your scheduling
problems. The reps will then sort out the schedule based on all the
constraints and let us know, and we try to meet that schedule.It becomes
difficult for us to decide when we are decoupled from going ons in BIT.
 Reps, please do this ASAP... you can contact me at 23610122/23 ext 321 or
265.
 Also, we need to send notices again to all the depts. The Reps might have
to do this again.... I will send out the notice in some time.
 Finally, Is Shailesh aware that he has to give a Database sandbox
session?? If he is not subscribed, can some BIT guy inform him??
-- P