[bitlug] Re: need to 'make' a SGML file...

  • From: "KARTHIK HG" <karthikisgod@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bitlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 15 Mar 2004 17:46:06 -0000

Hi Peeyush...
the problem is to view that postscript file... i installed red hat 7.1(dont
really like the newer ones... really comfy on 7.1) with bare minimum
packages(low on GBs :( ... so i may have not installed the rite viewer for
it... what viewer did u use... and wud just like to know how to make the other
file, just for kicks...
thanks...
PS: saturday seems to be fine... v guys r lookin forward to it...