[bitlug] my idea

  • From: Peeyush Prasad <peeyush@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bitlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 12:57:55 +0530 (IST)

hi gang,
  this is my (resent) mail wrt to the talk on the coming sat...
d'ya think this is too obscure a topic to discuss?
 I was going for the 'coolness' factor of kernel compiling to draw crowds
in...
  we can of course continue with our unfinished agenda of curses, gtk etc
from last time...
  RFC pls.
   -P
the curls in your keyboard cord are losing electricity.