[bitlug] meet this sat

  • From: Peeyush Prasad <peeyush@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bitlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 23:40:04 +0530 (IST)

hi ppl,
 I think this sat is auspicious for kicking off bitlug activities again...
so, what we have lined up this time is kernel compiling by Prasad,
and also a mystery talk by Shantanu... Also new this time is the concept
of BoF (birds of a feather) huddles after/before/inbetween talks (thanx
pavan, for the idea!) lets see if it works out... it would be definitely
cool for this to be a planned, regular affair...
 Prasad also suggests nonlinux userland topics like email security
(pgp/gpg) as part of the talk...
 so lotsa things to discuss... get yer fingertips tapping !

also,
 <admin rant>
   pls see that the posts are relevant to the list.(India-Aus-cricket
sympathy is *definitely* OT)
  such posts *might* be tolerated if they have some (majority) portion
relating to Linux or compsci...
 see this excerpt from the list intro file:
* This list will not tolerate spam in the form of chain letters, jokes and
suchlike.Such behaviour will warrant blacklisting.Off topic (OT) humour
and technical rants are restricted to 10% of the time.
  you have been warned.
</admin rant>
 -P
the curls in your keyboard cord are losing electricity.