[bitlug] Re: march talk

  • From: "TC, PAVAN" <pavan.t-c@xxxxxx>
  • To: <bitlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 16:37:05 +0800

> Hey Hey... no I didn't mean GTK ... something very basic..
> man pgm,ppm. processing images in this is pretty easy, no
> prasad ?!;^)

ok, that should be simple enough, then.

>  I was just passing the quiz idea around, I am against it as=20
> of now... its
> going to be too crowded... remember we have max 1.5 hrs

we dont need to announce that there will be a quiz session. The
time constraint can be a concern though. we can mix it between
sessions, i feel.

>  laptop is good as all our stuff will be on one m/c which=20
> belongs to *us*,

yeah, thats the positive side, as long as someone can get it.
shantanu??

> Else, we make the seminar=20
> hall pc dual
> boot.

i was suggesting just that. We can configure GRUB. Isnt there
an option to disable single user mode? In that case, we still
have a machine that belongs to us.

TC