[bitlug] hello everybody....

  • From: "kundan kumar" <kundan_love@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bitlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 21 Apr 2004 10:07:27 -0000

dear friends and seniors
i am new here to this group....and joined on the advice of peeyush sir...i am
very fond of linux operatin sys and spend most of time on this os only....

for the sixth sem mini project i have decided to build a device driver for a
cdrom on linux os...the project is tough to complete in so less time as said by
many...but we are confident to build this in time with
ur help and our hard workkkk.....

i have been goin thro' the device drivers book by alexandero lubbini for some
time and got some basic concepts abt device drivers....

can you guys suggest me some more books and sites to look into for this
thing....wher e can i get this kernel version 2.2.5-2.2.15!!!!

so i request u 2 kindly get some help for me...

bye for now -kundan