[bitlug] Re: do u hv a group for bit win

  • From: "TC, PAVAN" <pavan.t-c@xxxxxx>
  • To: <bitlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 13:40:20 +0800

> > And i'm also workin on windows now... R u interested in a=20
> windows group?

well rags, it'll be great if we can have a group for it,
and, you can get some ppl to participate in that. It is=20
exploring different grounds and will add great value.
But on the flipside, it should not give an impression of two
different ideologies being portrayed. At some point, it will
definitely come down to a bit of marketing, and that is=20
something that we should strongly avoid.
Lets not do the normal windows-linux kinda rants.=20
I just wanted to make sure that the following ideas are
just personal :) and do not form the reasons for a different
group.
> > As you know i'm not much of a linux fan.
> > Earn, Spend and live life ur way!
> > I feel the world's gotta be commercial.
And not to mention, I do have a lot of respect for your=20
thoughts and ideologies.=20

All this aside, lets kick start the "bitwin" group, if=20
you are interested :). But, as peeyush already has said,
you can be a part of BITLUG as well.

comments please.
TC