[bitlug] activity next sem??

  • From: Peeyush Prasad <peeyush@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bitlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 15:17:26 +0530 (IST)

On Fri, 11 Nov 2005, Aasim Nisar wrote:

hello all
no mails for long..

Hello Aasim,
you need to intro yourself, I dont think we have met...
yeah, we need to pick the thread up again... except I can be free only in the new year... what about others?? Maybe we should start planning for the next semester right now??
And what's the latest on the BIT cluster thingy?? from CDC ??
We at RRI get our own cluster next month.. 128GB RAM, Terabyte disk,32 node Athlon, running rocks clusterOS :-)) )
Also, Is anybody doing any numerical methods here? Have just started on a course on that, and the discussions can be exciting...

-- P

are any seminars going on in BIT....
we need to take them on.
I rem u ppl helped us alot.
we need to teach our Juniors C and Linux alot.
they hav gone more into Yeshwant Kanetkar type C
not KNR C
thanks

Aasim Nisar
Chennai :- (cell) 9884240887