[bitlug] Planning talks on new technologies

  • From: Pavan T C <Pavan.Chandrashekar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bitlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 13:47:56 +0530

Hi list,

This mail is mainly targeted at people still at BIT, but everyone else is definitely welcome.

Do you people have time for a couple of talks or, are you too stuck with the exams? Please let me know about your opinion frankly. It is fine if we cannot have a talk now. BTW, who is our college coordinator?

It will also be fine if you guys think it would be useful to discuss your project issues. I'll see if I can catch peeyush and a couple of other guys from my class. Lets have a BOF (Birds of a Feather) kind of meeting out there (at college), where you can bring up your developmental issues and we can see how best we can improve on it.

If you feel that this would be helpful, mail ASAP.