[bitlug] Re: Pavan's post

  • From: abhinav anand <abhinav.scorpion@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bitlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 12:01:23 +0530

Hi ppl,
 its really great nw we are geeting some stuff to read . i need some learnin
on the OBEX protocol as we are followin that in our project but as me being
in the application side so our team is not concern with the protocol level
implementation so i tried with net there were so many material i find it
diififcult to select the best and comprehensive one .