[bitlug] Pavan's post

  • From: Peeyush Prasad <peeyush@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bitlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 20:50:20 +0530 (IST)

Hi ppl,
Abhinav, you're right, this list is well on its way to being comatose, so lets get some traffic going... I think the best way to start is to post links here and have some discussion on that... Ah! I see that prasad gopal has also woken up! (just got a mail on the list from him...)
Ok, Pavan, your last post did not make it thorough, so I am reposting it for you...

   Hi,

   I was looking for a vim plugin that facilitates ascii art in vim. I do
   not want to create a pretty face out of it ;-) but need it for making
   technical documents for presentations in pure text, instead of some PPT
   presentations. I found quite a few of them on the net but havent been
   able to get one working. I'm fine if it is with either vim or gvim. Has
   anybody had any experience with it before?

   TIA,
   TC

What do you want to present which needs ascii art??
I personally have never needed ascii art, but did you check out aalib ??
http://aa-project.sourceforge.net/aalib/
This is a really cool project , even for the hobbyist... but no, no vim plugins... -- P