[bitlug] Re: Hi

  • From: Peeyush Prasad <peeyush@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bitlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 10:34:34 +0530 (IST)

Hi Santhosh,
 We were also wondering what was up, but managed to get the info JIT sat
morn. thru Girish...
 when do you guys start your study leave & exams?? IOW, how many
weeks(sessions) before you bury yourselves in books??

-- P

On 8 May 2004, Santhosh.V wrote:

>  =A0Hi guys
>          Well I am really sorry about the seminar on this Saturday I was =
a bit caught up with other works and could=92nt inform pavan and peeyush ab=
out the fact that there was something else going on in the seminar hall=85=
=85.i=92ll make sure it does not happen again=85..
                                                                           =