[bitlug] Re: Hi

  • From: Peeyush Prasad <peeyush@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bitlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 09:22:33 +0530 (IST)

Ok list, we have some new members, namely:
and thecannibal (from their mail ids...)

 People, Welcome to Bitlug!Please introduce yourselves to the group, and
feel free to ask or discuss any technical matter or interesting
information ....

Santhosh,(are you thecannibal?? :^)), coming to your issues, It is really
difficult to have the talks on a weekday because of work pressures...
 Saturday would have been ideal for us, as it is an off for the private
company guys, although *I* get an off every 2nd and 4th sat only...
 What you ppl can do is to enquire abt a free slot anytime on sat, I think
we dont have any slot fixations... evenings are ok too, if
they're ok with you ppl(I doubt it).
 If things are reallly clashing badly, I think we might be forced to
timeshare with the other stuff, probably hold both simultaneously and lose
some junta, or come to some arrangement like alternate weeks or
 what do the others feel??

-- P