[bitlug] Re: Call for Volunteers-BITLug

  • From: Peeyush Prasad <peeyush@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Harmeet Uppal <Harmeet_Uppal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 12:50:53 +0530 (IST)

ok.. my bad ... It was a broken link due to file name changes ...:_(
 It should be ok by evening when the rsync happens...
To answer your Q, Harmeet, we are a college LUG, so we are focusing on
the basics of Linux, for the benefit of our juniors... and the talk will
be held in our college, in Bangalore
 it'll be a good idea to give us some indication of your work, so maybe we can
 slot you in somewhere,if you're interested! :-) To wrapup, dont expect
linux fireworks (for now)!
-- P