[birdky] web site updates

  • From: "Bennett, Mark" <mbennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Birdky (E-mail)" <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 09:01:18 -0500

October 2, 2002:

I have a few new pictures on my web site:
http://www.ornithology.logan.k12.ky.us/

If you are interested, the new information is below:

Updated information on Eurasian Collared Dove Status and Locations Map.
New image of an Eastern Kingbird by Frank Lyne, October 2, 2002.
New image of an Eastern Phoebe by Frank Lyne, October 2, 2002.
New image of a Yellow-rumped Warbler by Frank Lyne, October 2, 2002.
New images of  Lincoln's Sparrow by Frank Lyne, October 1, 2002.
New images of a fall Rose-breasted Grosbeak by Frank Lyne, September 25,
2002.
New image of an Indigo Bunting male by David Roemer, September 25, 2002.
New image of a Dickcissel by David Roemer, September 25, 2002.
New image of 2 Wilson's Phalaropes by David Roemer, September 25, 2002.

Hope some of you enjoy this information.

MBennett
Logan County School District
mbennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx