[birdky] revision of my previous post

It has been brought to my attention that it is somewhat early, though not too
early for Yellow-rumped Warblers. I do remember having an initial impression
that I was seeing a Palm Warbler, but as it flitted from the fence the top side
of the rump appeared to be bright yellow. That's about the only thing about it
I observed for sure and that's what I based my ID on. It didn't hang around
long enough for me to see if it pumped its tail or not. Since there is some
doubt about that observation I hereby retract that whole part of my last post.
Frank Lyne frank@xxxxxxxxxxx near Dot in Logan County

E-mail: gary.ritchison@xxxxxxx