[birdky] Re: re critter proof feeders

  • From: Susan Ammons <susan.ammons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lindaolangley@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 11:56:05 -0600

"That worked until they began working in tandem with one holding it open
while the other feasted."
WOW! That's amazing.

I have my feeders on poles with squirrel baffles about 4' up the poles. They
work great. The baffles were purchased from Wild Bird and Nature Store in
Bowling Green.
Susan Ammons
susan.ammons@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
saa236@xxxxxxxxx
cell) 270-784-2836

Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.
-Albert Einstein