[birdky] pulaski co

  • From: "Marsh, Scott" <SMarsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 07:10:48 -0400

I got Rhonda out of bed at four Sunday morning so I could hear
chuck-wills. We heard none. But in 3 hours in the little lick area we
had 12 species of warbler, 6 of woodpecker, 5 of flycatcher, but only
three of vireos (no Blue-headed).
Swainson's, Worm-eating, Hooded, Kentucky, Black&white, Black-throated
green, Yellow-throated, Common Yellowthroat, Chat, Pine, Prairie. we
also had both tanagers, Blue grosbeak, Turkey, and a lone Kestrel as the
only bird of prey.

In the Lexington area during the week: Grasshopper Sparrows and an area
loaded with Cat birds.
scott=09
lexington=09