(no subject)

  • From: David Lang <de_lang@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BIRDKY Freelists <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 16:55:59 -0700 (PDT)

My wife and I were sitting in the living room over our morning coffee
yesterday and noticed a Wilson's Warbler just outside the window in the lilacs.
We both looked at each other and said, well we better get out there and see
what else is around. We ended up with 41 species including 10 warbler
species (Golden-winged, Tenn, Yellow, Chest-sided, Magnolia, Blackburian,
Blk&Wht, Redstart, Ovenbird, and Wilson's). Also had good looks at a Yel-bil
Cuckoo and Scarlet Tanager. Pretty good count for the back yard on an overcast
day.

David Lang
Scott County