[birdky]

  • From: "Paul Hunter" <knjiga63@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 00:55:49 -0400 (EDT)

I will be traveling next week to Mammoth Cave and Cumberland Gap.
I mainly do my birding in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area.  Comparing the
Wisconsin and Kentucky lists, the species below are of most interest to me.
Please reply to me on or off the list about the likelihood of seeing some of
these species on my trip next week.

Paul Hunter
[posted for PH by Bert Enernie]

+224 Fish Crow             Corvus ossifragus
+233 Carolina Chickadee     Poecile carolinensis
+241 Carolina Wren         Thryothorus ludovicianus
+242 Bewick's Wren         Thryomanes bewickii
+260 Northern Mockingbird     Mimus polyglottos
+290 Prothonotary Warbler     Protonotaria citrea
+291 Worm-eating Warbler     Helmitheros vermivorus
+292 Swainson's Warbler     Limnothlypis swainsonii
+295 Louisiana Waterthrush     Seiurus motacilla
+296 Kentucky Warbler         Oporornis formosus
+300 Hooded Warbler         Wilsonia citrina
+303 Yellow-breasted Chat     Icteria virens
+304 Summer Tanager         Piranga rubra
+335 Blue Grosbeak         Guiraca caerulea