[birdky] my duplicate messages

  • From: <krzy4owls@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 17:03:55 -0400

Sorry for the two duplicate messages earlier.

Fuse WebMail said the original message and the second message did not
transmit..but evidently it did as all three emails did come over to me at one
time just a little bit ago.

I really do think it was cool :o) and it's really great how Dave Roemer is so
good with sharing his birding knowledge with other people and showing them new
things.

Thanks !
Kathy