[birdky] hummingbird in shop

  • From: "lyneart" <lyneart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 14:52:38 -0500

This is a lot of posting for me in one day but I had to tell this. This morning
as I was filing on a bison hoof, I heard a commotion and looked around to see
that a hummingbird was inside the shop and buzzing against a window to get out.
As I eased open the window to let it out, it lit on an extra, empty hummingbird
feeder still hanging in winter storage. That's when I realized what had brought
it in through the open door. I promptly took this other feeder in the house to
be filled up.
  If you don't believe I was filing on a bison hoof, see for yourself at the
link below.
http://www.lyneart.com/THOUGHTS.HTM
Frank Lyne frank@xxxxxxxxxxx near Dot in Logan County, KY