[birdky] Re: conservation/politics posts

  • From: "wiediger" <wiediger@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 07:02:27 -0500

I agree 100 percent.  I was informed by the posts and I think this is a
valid forum for such discussion.  Stating that it is a political post in the
subject line is a wonderful idea.  Allows those who are interested to
participate and those who aren't to just use the delete key.

Paul Wiediger
Au Naturel Farm
http://aunaturelfarm.homestead.com