[birdky] Whooping Cranes, eagles and shorebirds

A group of enthusiasts enjoyed the sight of the 14 Whooping Cranes being
escorted out of Kentucky this morning.
Melissa and I stopped for a quick look at the frozen mud flats at Jonathan
Creek.  We did find 5 Wilson's Snipe, many Killdeer and a few Least
Sandpipers.
At Blood River there were also Least Sandpipers and Killdeer  along with
American Pipits.
Two adult and one second year Bald Eagles were seen.  A neighbor  reported
that he had walked back to the Eagle nest tree and seen the two adults
cleaning
house.
Hap
Murray, KY