[birdky] Re: What bird

  • From: "Millie" <kymillie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Palmer-Ball, Brainard \(EEC\)" <Brainard.Palmer-Ball@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 09:54:30 -0500

Everyone agrees that it is a Lincoln's Sparrow, which is next bird in the
Sparrow list in IBirdPro. I just did not go far enough in scrolling through the
photos to compare.   Brainard, in the metadata of the file, it says it was
taken January 9, 2010. I think that was during the first measurable snow we had
in Louisville.  I had cropped the photo to get a closer look. If that is enough
documentation, will be glad to send you the files.  ... Millie