[birdky] Western Kentucky

Hi, I've never posted to BirdKy before so I hope this post comes out
ok.

Me and a friend went over to Mitchell Lake Monday Sept. 3 to look for
shorebirds.  I'm not real good with shorebirds but here's what I
identified:

Semipalmated Plover
Killdeer
Lesser Yellowlegs
Greater Yellowlegs
Solitary Sandpiper
Stilt Sandpiper
Least Sand.
Semipalmated Sand.
Baird's Sand. new bird for me
Sanderling
Pectoral Sand.
There were also 2 adult Bald eagles and 1 Juv.
Mallards, Shovelers, and 1 Pintail
2 young Little Blue Herons next to the dam

We also saw the adult Lesser Black-backed Gull at the marina which was
reported earlier

At the pull-off next to Lake Barkley on 68 I found a small group of
warblers
4 Yellow-throated
4 No. Parulas
Blackburnian