[birdky] Upcoming KOS meeting

  • From: "sk" <kistlers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 17:34:45 -0500

Greetings Kentucky birders,

Our annual meeting is coming up next weekend at Lake Barkley SRP, and I hope
each of you can join us. We have added a couple of new options in an effort
to be accommodate more folks.

.         For early arrivals, Jane and Pat Bell will lead a Friday afternoon
field trip, starting at 2:30 p.m. CDT. All field trips will depart from the
front of the lodge.

.         Saturday morning, we have our three normal trips, led by
Kentucky's top birders, plus a beginners' trip that is open to everyone. If
you're not sure of the difference between a crow and a grackle, join us and
we'll go take a look J

.         Saturday afternoon we've added a plant walk in addition to our
bird walks. A local expert will take us on a trail over at Land Between the
Lakes to scout out some fall plants.

Between those activities and two excellent evening programs, we should have
an great weekend. No preregistration is necessary.just sign in at the door
before the Friday evening meeting.

Full details are available at www.birdky.org

We hope to see everyone at Lake Barkley.

Steve Kistler

KOS president

---
is active.