[birdky] Trip to Kentucky

  • From: "Kathy DeLara" <renosmom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "kentucky" <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2003 22:07:07 -0600

Hi, I live in the panhandle of western Nebraska just outside of Scottsbluff,
NE. My husband and I will be making a trip to western Kentucky the week of June
22nd, specifically to the Morganfield area. I have been watching the posting on
this list to try to keep up to date on what is being seen. I was wondering if
anyone on this list would be interested in giving me ideas on good birding
places in that area. I have found the J.J. Audubon birding trails and park on
the internet but I know that some of the best places are often not large enough
to get that kind of attention but shouldn't be missed. We often take birders
around or direct them to our favorite places here and have a great time doing
it. If anyone is intersted in helping us out with our birding trip to your
state e-mail me off list to renosmom@xxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks,
Kathy DeLara