[birdky] Re: Thoughts On Hunting Cranes

  • From: "Preston Forsythe" <pns_for@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <andynewman22@xxxxxxxxx>, <dlroemer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 18:01:36 -0500

I have heard sandhills taste like dirt. Cattle pastures are some of the main
hangouts of sandhills in central Florida. KY does not have to invent the
wheel, just follow TN's lead and put this debate on hold and think about it
some more. Why does KY have to be the first state east of the Mississippi to
have a season on sandhills. I think it is a big mistake.

Preston Forsythe
Muhlenberg Co.