[birdky] Swainson's Thrush at Veteran's Park, Lex

Great activity at Veteran's Park this morning.  Double digit warblers.
  Several Swainson Thrushes were singing.  I heard at least three different
individuals just around the north end of the park.

  I took one sound recording, (hopefully my attempt at a link will work this
time) I can hear it on my camera, but you may have to max your volume. The bird
is just on the other side (east side) of the Hickman from me, but was still
relatively soft.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMN5tP8aXYE

  Best birding wishes,
  Ben Albritton