[birdky] Status of BIRDKY ... back up I guess

  • From: brainard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: BIRDKY <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 11:33:18 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

In case you hadn't figured out, BIRDKY was down as part of the entire Freelists
web site for about a day and a half. I *think* posts made to the listserv have
come thru, but if you reported anything of interest and you don't see that your
post came thru, please send it again.

Regarding the White-faced Ibis at McElroy Lake ... if anyone refinds this bird,
please send along a report to BIRDKY or give me a call and I'll see that it
gets posted to the listserv. This is just a 7th state record.

bpb, Louisville