[birdky] Screech Owl at Big Rock

  • From: Jim Moyer <moyerjd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BIRDKY <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 13:17:52 -0500

Rob Lane was kind enough to let me tag along this morning as he called in a
screech owl to the secondary parking lot at Big Rock, around 7:10 or 7:15
a.m.  I was able to photograph it -- in a rather grainy shot -- in the
light of his flashlight.  It was otherwise dark at that time, so the
available light from his flashlight was all that was usable.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jimmoyer/16019200441/in/set-72157649208213420

As a newbie, this was an exciting opportunity -- thanks to Rob.

He was off to the Christmas bird count, while I went home to coffee.

Jim

--
Jim Moyer
Louisville, Kentucky USA