[birdky] Ruby-throated Hummer

  • From: "Ann Morgan" <aandm@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "birdky" <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 21:08:55 -0500

    Marian filled the hummingbird feeders this morning and we had our first
Ruby-throat this afternoon.  He says "something just told him to put it up
today". Do humans have natural instincts for this sort of thing also??
    Very little this spring on Lake Pewee, but three lovely Common Loons have
been hanging around for several days.

                Ann Morgan

                    Madisonville