[birdky] RPT:Late report Louisville 06/19; Yellow-throated Warbler

Nothing too crazy but when I was filling my tank on Brownsboro in Crescent
Hill, right near the Kroger, I heard a Yellow-throated Warbler call several
times from up on a hill.  There were a few large sycamores there, but it was a
small plot of trees and Beargrass Creek was about a quarter mile away.  I was
greeted this morning at home by a new yard bird, a random kingbird stopped in
for a few seconds and quickly flew on.

Good Birding,
Michael Autin
Louisville, KY