[birdky] RPT: No update on Say's Phoebe

  • From: "Palmer-Ball, Brainard (EEC)" <Brainard.Palmer-Ball@xxxxxx>
  • To: "BIRDKY" <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 13:55:13 -0400

I apologize for not updating status of Say's Phoebe in Jefferson County.
I watched it Saturday evening until after sunset, so I did look for it
for about 20 minutes yesterday morning about sunrise, but I did not see
it. I thought a few folks might come by in search of it on Sunday, but I
was gone and did not hear anything further. I will be back this
afternoon and will report if I see it again.
bpb, Louisville