[birdky] Re: Possible Black Swan Hybrid

  • From: John Brunjes <john.brunjes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcmcal@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 08:15:43 -0500

Ok....I shared the pictures with David Roemer and he believes you are
correct in your black/mute hybrid.  He was going to look at a few more
references and I'm sure will comment here later.  I certainly see his
points....the more immature swan stuff I see...the more confused I
get.

John

--
John H. Brunjes