[birdky] Photos from AK trip last fall

  • From: Michael Todd <birder1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN Birds <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 11:44:28 -0700

For those that might be interested, I've finally finished my photos from the
trip I took to AK last September. I birded a few days around Anchorage (as far
as Homer and Seward), then spent a week on St. Paul in the Pribilofs.

I have 2 separate galleries for the 2 distinctly different portions of the
trip. Not a lot of variety, and numerous multiple images of birds; you will
probably be sick of Sharp-tailed Sandpipers after looking at the St. Paul
gallery! I've added a few more scenery type photos than I often do, just an
incredible area.

Anyway....the gallery is here: http://www.pbase.com/mctodd/alaska_2013

Good Birding!!

Mike Todd