[birdky] Photo of Four Species of Loons in TN

March 6-7, 2004
Pace Point Area
Tennessee NWR
Big Sandy Unit
Henry Co. TN

I have posted photos of the four species of loons now at Pace Point. The
immature Yellow-billed was very cooperative unlike the first bird and I've
included 12 images of it in the gallery. The photos of the bird taken in
overcast
conditions might be of interest as they point out how easily this bird might be
overlooked as it almost was here when it is alone.

I have some larger file sized shots, if you are interested just drop me a
note.

Try; http://www.pbase.com/ol_coot/

Go to Pace Point Loon Gallery and click on thumbnails.

Good Birding!!!

Jeff R. Wilson
OL'COOT / TLBA
Bartlett, TN