[birdky] Mycoplasmal conjuntivitis

  • From: linda craiger <lindacraiger@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: birdky <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 22:37:07 +0000

I have had a significant outbreak of mycoplasmal conjunctivitis in my feeders
birds, primarily the House Finches, but at least one Goldfinch and a female
Cardinal.  Although I cleaned my feeders, I stopped using them and have just
scattered seeds rather than putting them in the feeders for a week now, and the
Cardinal just showed up today.  I'm very concerned.  Is anyone else having a
problem at this time?   Thanks.   Linda Craiger / Glasgow

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469228/direct/01/