[birdky] Migrants

  • From: Terry Anderson <tpaulanderson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 16:46:53 -0400

Yesterday saw several palm warblers, a black and white , and two
yellow-throated warblers.
Today more palm warblers and a yellow-throated.
Others included eastern phoebes with the fall yellow wash, a pair of kestrels,
lots of crows and bluebirds and two flocks of goldfinches, a pair of pileated
woodpeckers, a juvenile red-headed woodpecker, several red-bellied and a few
northern flickers.
At Taylorsville Lake near the Van Buren boat ramp there were over 30 great blue
herons, 15 great egrets and a dozen double-crested cormorants.
My feeders have little activity and I have not seen a hummingbird for three
days now.

Terry Anderson
Northern Anderson County

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD