[birdky] Louisville Science Center raptor exhibit

  • From: Brainard.Palmer-Ball@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 15:35:19 -0400

I was at the Louisville Science Center a couple of weeks ago and was
overwhelmed by a wonderful traveling display that has been at the Center
since January and will only be there through May 4th.  It was apparently put
together by the Science Museum of Minnesota.  This is not just ANY raptor
exhibit; there are features on everything from prey, calls, flight,
behavior, condors, and much more.  I wish I had realized it was more than
just another exhibit when it first arrived as I would have recommended it
sooner :o)  I'd certainly would recommend that anyone who's going to be in
the Louisville area in the next couple of weeks and has an interest in
birds, specifically raptors, stop by and take it in.

Some info on the exhibit is here:

http://www.smm.org/salesandservices/travelingexhibits/traveling_exhibits_vie
w_images.php?id=3

bpb, Louisville