  From: Douglas Hennig
  To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, May 01, 2009 12:01 PM
  Subject: [birdky] "Kentucky Kookaburras" have returned to Magoffin County

  Friends

  Am pleased to report that the Yellow Breasted Chats have returned to our
property here in eastern Kentucky.  I remain amused all summer by their variety
of clucks, chortles, whistles and assorted grunt-like sounds.

  I have found that I can engage them for extended periods of time in exchanges
of various sound effects---but please, not a word about this to any of my
wife's relatives.  J

  Doug Hennig

  Caney, KY