[birdky] Images of the Ruff from Minor Clark Fish Hatchery

I had one image of the Ruff posted on my website earlier this evening. I just added three more images. I have others but these are the best and probably won't post the others.

www.lanahays.com

Lana Hays
Walton, KY
lhays2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Visit the Kentucky Ornithological Society
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * BIRDKY List Manager: Gary Ritchison, Richmond, KY
E-mail: gary.ritchison@xxxxxxx