[birdky] Re: Hummingbird Plants

  • From: "Fry, Joyce (EEC)" <joyce.fry@xxxxxx>
  • To: <pns_for@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jackiebelmore@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <wrscates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mark Monroe" <markmonroe1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 08:20:29 -0400

Better to plant native plants so as to reduce impacts to the natural
world.  I have much success with obedient plant, great blue lobelia,
cardinal flower and trumpet honeysuckle, just to name a few.

Joyce Fry, Environmental Biologist Consultant

Water Quality Certification Section

200 Fair Oaks Lane

Frankfort, Kentucky 40601

(502) 564-3410 ext 4878

Fax (502) 564-9636

http://water.ky.gov/permitting/Pages/KYWaterQualityCertProg.aspx
<http://www.water.ky.gov/permitting/wqcert/>

We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When
we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it
with love and respect.

Aldo Leopold

        From: Jackie Elmore <mailto:jackiebelmore@xxxxxxxxxxx>