[birdky] Honker Lake/Bay (LBL) waterfowl

  • From: "Aviva Yasgur" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "vivyasgur76@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: BIRDKY Freelists <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 13:09:24 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,
Yesterday during our eagle viewing tours, we saw a great variety of birds
(mainly waterfowl) at Honker Lake and Bay. If anyone is looking for a good spot
to see a variety of waterfowl in western KY, this would be a good spot to add
to your list. Some of the species we saw included: bald eagles, hooded and
red-breasted mergansers, shovelers, wigeons, gadwall, ruddy ducks, and a
redhead.
Aviva YasgurWoodlands Nature Station, Land Between The LakesTrigg/Lyon counties