[birdky] Henslow's Sparrows

I have been doing surveys of CREP fields in Green and Hart counties
this summer and have found a Henslow's Sparrow in one field in Hart
county and three on one man's property in Green county.  This is the
first time I believe we have had Henslow's Sparrows in these field in
the last three or four years that they have been surveyed.  I also had
an adult Black-crowned Night-heron on a pond along my road for a couple
days last week.

Aaron Hulsey
Warren County
E-mail: gary.ritchison@xxxxxxx