[birdky] Re: Golden Eagle

  • From: "Scott Freidhof" <sialia67@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Birdky'" <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 22:43:49 -0500

Debi - I don't know much about golden eagles, but based upon winter range
maps for goldens in the Appalachians, it is very possible for your bird to
show up around Cave Run Lake.  However, I think there are more goldens
around than we are aware, so it is just as likely to be a different bird.

Scott Freidhof
Rowan County